To log in to Google Search Console, follow these steps:
- Open Your Web Browser:
- Launch your preferred web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Go to Google Search Console:
- Enter the following URL into the address bar: https://search.google.com/search-console
- Sign In to Your Google Account:
- If you are not already signed in to your Google Account, you will be prompted to do so. Enter your email address and password associated with your Google Account.
- Access Google Search Console:
- After signing in, you will be redirected to the Google Search Console dashboard. If this is your first time using Google Search Console or you want to add a new property (website), follow the on-screen instructions to set up a new property or add an existing one.
- Select the Property (Website):
- If you have multiple properties (websites) associated with your Google Account, select the appropriate property from the list.
- Access the Dashboard:
- Once you’ve selected the property, you’ll be taken to the Google Search Console dashboard for that property. Here, you can view performance data, submit sitemaps, check for issues, and more.
That’s it! You are now logged in to Google Search Console and can access insights and tools to monitor and optimize the visibility of your website in Google Search.
If you encounter any issues logging in or accessing your Google Search Console account, ensure that you are using the correct Google Account credentials and that you have the necessary permissions to access the Search Console property you are trying to log in to.