Trade show Hostesses,
Demonstrator For Your Trade show or Convention
The average trade show and convention visitor spends four hours looking at exhibits at an average of seventeen booths.
Your company may already sell products and services through a showroom, over the phone, in your customer's office, or in a retail store. However, at a trade show or convention, you are competing for your customer's attention. This is not a typical sales situation. Whatever the environment, your staff will need a unique set of trade show and convention selling skills to SMASH SALES RECORDS. Try to sell with your staff's usual sale techniques and you will end up sadly disappointed.
Use a model and talent agency that is not aware of these special trade show skills and you risk more than just sagging sales. Your professional reputation is at stake.
Our services help you accomplish your most important trade show and convention goals:
- Achieve new customer relationships
- Close new sales and gain higher profits
- Produce sales leads for your sales force to follow up
- Sell your products and services to other exhibitors
- Meet with existing customers
- Establish and expand industry positioning
- Introduce new products to the market
- Complete market research
- Evaluate the competition
- Gain trade media exposure
MUST BE PROVIDED BY COMPANY:
- Lodging, Air, and Ground Transportation to and from any area beyond a 50-mile radius from our site.
- Three meals per day per person if the trade show is not within a 50-mile radius of our site.
- Hotel Network Connection must be included if trade show is not within a 50 mile radius of our site.
- If the event is cancelled less then three weeks to 72 hours prior to the event a fee of 25% of the total estimated services may be charged. Any event cancelled less then 72 hours prior to the event will incur 100% of estimated charges.
- If an event is canceled by mutual consent of Phaze-9 Corporation and client due to inclement weather or other mitigating circumstances, only the actual expenses of food, labor, material, and transportation incurred by Phaze-9 Corporation during preparation will be charged.